With so many leggings to choose from and the collection expanding hopefully this bump guide will make it a little easier to get the right leggings for you
- Show- newly pregnant and your regular clothes are becoming a little tight. Generally the 1st trimester.
- Glow - your bump has popped and theres no more squeezing into your jeans with the hair band hack. Generally the 2nd trimester.
- Grow - You are in the thick of it now. You can't really see your toes any more and baby has made themselves at home. Generally the 3rd trimester.
- Whoa - Yes I am aware I have a big bump. Its not polite to ask "Oh my god, are you having twins". I can't get out of bed in the morning and yes i'm struggling to get dressed. Perfect for comfort throughout your pregnancy and for mums with larger bumps or carrying multiples.
- Postnatal - You've got through labour and you're ready to get moving but need added support, extra pockets and thick fabric to hide any pads or knickers. The 4th trimester and beyond.
Everyday Nursing Bra
|UK Sizes equiv.||32A||34B||36B||38B|