Terms & Conditions
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Occasionally we will reach out to customers via social media to request to use their social media images for marketing purposes. If we contact you and you are happy for us to do so, by responding you agree to the following:
1. You grant Latched Ltd, a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded (the “Photos”) on latched.uk or Latched platforms (including but not limited to, Instagram and Facebook), for marketing and/or in advertising.
2. Latched may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Latched’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5. You hereby release and discharge Latched Ltd from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Latched Ltd and any person acting on Latched’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
We often selected people to be part of our marketing army. As part of the "team" you gain access to our loyalty programme which includes discount codes and affiliate marketing commission.
Those selected to be part of the team are not employees of Latched Ltd and not entitled to any benefits associated with employment (inc. but not limited too, Pension, Sick Pay, Maternity Pay).
All sales that are made including your personalised discount code will earn you commission at a rate of 5% of the total sale excluding shipping. Codes must be used at the time of purchasing and cannot be claimed retrospectively.
Commissions will be paid at the end of each month. This can be paid through Bank Transfer or Paypal, which ever method is preferred by the team member.
To sign up you must consent to providing your full name, address, email and social media handles. If you choose to be paid through bank transfer you must also provide your bank details.
Discount promotions apply only to personal orders. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from these offers.
Orders placed outside of the specified date are not eligible for these offers and the offer cannot be applied or transferred to any previous or subsequent orders placed outside of the period stated.
Latched Ltd reserves the right to modify, or remove promotional codes at any time at its sole discretion.
Excessive abuse or misuse of promotions and codes may result in order or item cancellation.
In order to allow fair redemption of promotions, Latched Ltd may restrict redemption to one per person.
Gift vouchers are excluded from all promotions.
All discounts offered will be applied at checkout after an applicable promotion code has been entered successfully.
Certain products may be excluded from promotions.
We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy (see ORDERS section below).
Prices shown in British Pounds (GBP) are inclusive of VAT.
Please note that all shipments to destinations outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer's responsibility.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Orders placed by you are an offer to purchase and will be accepted by us, subject to stock availability.
Please note that for inventory purposes each item requested constitutes an individual order. Wherever possible we will attempt to consolidate multiple orders in one shipment and on one invoice. Due to inventory and packaging requirements, however, orders may be shipped over several days in multiple packages.
Please note that you will only ever pay once for shipping, even if the particular items in your order have to be shipped separately. All back orders will be sent by standard delivery.
The steps required to create the contract between you and Latched Ltd are as follows:
- You confirm your order to us by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Every care has been taken to describe items accurately, however slight variations may occur with colour reproduction or text descriptions, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the text descriptions, colours or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
From time to time slight alterations may be made to the design and/or specification of our garments and fabrics to ensure that they offer optimum fit and durability.
Latched Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty, breach of contract, negligence or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied.